Just a general note of what's available

1. If you want a Pegasus, I will be doing the last run for this year
starting NOW.  My real job is taking much of my available time so
production is limited. I have some orders standing and will fill them in
the order they are received. Delivery 6-12 weeks for new orders of ARC
or Quick build kits, possibly more quickly for sheeted kits or builders
kits.(depends on my CNC foam supplier and his backlog).

2.The new extreme soaring LET molded ASH-26 is a reality. Conceived for
Alpine conditions in Austria and Switzerland, it features all the
quality and accessories of every LET kit with the addition of a floating
prismatic full carbon wing rod and integrated carbon spar system. This
is the flagship of the LET line. New aluminum retract, available with
pre-installed JR 791 260 oz servo, molded in servo boxes, covers, JR
plugs on all wire harness ends, monoblocks, sub D wing connectors for
plug and play ease, two choices of pre applied vinyl decals, choice of
registration numbers, blue gelcoat under wings available at no extra
charge, tow release installed, fully detailed cockpit down to hand
painted screw heads and scaled maps in side pockets, two sets of wing
tips/winglets both with molded in tip wheels. Delivery
September/October. http://www.scalesoaring.net/ASH26molded.htm check for
other LET updates here: http://www.scalesoaring.net/EMM/LETmodel.htm

3. I am pleased to announce Krause Modelbau has listed me as their U.S.
distributor. Krause now offers the new 1/3.5 scale Discus 2c. This is a
similar ship to the Ventus 2c but based on the Discus platform, the
latest from Schempp Hirth. 5.14 meter span model of the 18 meter class
racer. I have a standing order in as we speak; 3-4 week delivery of
kits. I have Krause now making the former LET,EMS, Sperber and Albatross
4 and 4.5 meter semiscale electric or sailplane kits in Krause's typical
kit form for substantially less than the RTFs previously available.
Pictures on request, as the website is not updated with all this info.

4. I have an order taking shape for a few custom built models from Hans
Mueller master builder in Germany. If you desire something special out
of the ordinary, check out his catalogue. These are available in any
level of completion from basic kit to covered or lacquered wings. Limit
3-4 planes on this order. http://tragflaechenbau-mueller.de/
note; prices listed are not reflective of current costs with shipping
and boxing to U.S.
JD

Endless Mountain Models
http://www.scalesoaring.com