Taken in the correct perspective, Bill, yes Elvis would be good, but he
has left the building, and so have many contest attendees, we can close
our eyes watch the numbers drop until there are 5 guys arguing format
and rules at the NATs or we can do something about it. But have no fear,
I don't have any illusions about the reality of this actually
happening,.. or Elvis returning for that matter. It is the thought that
counts.
Have no fear, my bubble is not burst, just bigger than most, to absorb
more diversity in approach and thinking. Bubble on, or is that babble.

:-)
JD

Endless Mountain Models
http://www.scalesoaring.com