This happened after his scorecard was handed in. He realized what had happened when he put his plane away then came to scoring and had it corrected.

Arthur Markiewicz,  A class act indeed!

At 09:29 AM 8/3/2005, rdwoebke wrote:
--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Flying High <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> WHAT IS GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP AND can you provide examples?
> I'm sure in the process one can pick-up on something new
> and learn.  After all, it's not like we compete to attain a
> $$$ purse for a top standing, right.

A few years ago at the Nats, Artie was flying well in the top 10
(perhaps leading), when he landed and a little part of his skeg popped
off.  Nobody noticed, but Artie insisted in taking a zero for that
landing.

That's sportsmanship.

Ryan