From: glide [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2005 11:24 AM
To: soaring@airage.com
Subject: [RCSE] What is the best R/C soaring related competition/meet/funfly to
go to

Aloha to all.  I’ve noticed quite a few organized competitions, meets, and fun
flys over the past several months posted here on RCSE.  I’ve “never been” to
the mainland but if I did go, I would want to setup my itinerary to include one
of these R/C competitions, meets, or fun flys.  From people’s experience and
unbiased opinions☺, what would be the best organized competitions, meets, or
fun flys have they encountered?  I’m also concerned about local accommodations
(hotels, camping sites if I decide to camp out, etc.).  I would like to hang
out with the local flyers and see their flying sites also before and after the
organized meet if possible.  I would rather go to something that is soaring
related, but I would consider other R/C meets like TOC and R/C shows and
exhibitions just as long it is worthwhile to check out.

Aloha to all on RCSE,

Al Battad - WH6VE
AMA #506981