I now live in Port Angeles, WA and have 5 parks I can fly my DLG within 2
miles of my house.
others
from Washington State are well known on the Left Coast but do not seem to
find Indiana in the summertime worth the effort.
--
Dick Barker
Port Angeles, WA

He has a good point, you would have to be a nut case to leave the San Juan Islands
in the summer............

M. Mech
(happily typing from Lummi Island)