Mark,
A successful Nats can happen only with good planning and good execution. I
don't know how much you contributed to the planning but I do know that you
had a lot to do with the execution. Without the concerted effort of
dedicated people like you, the Nats could not have been as enjoyable as it
was. Thanks for contributing both your time and effort.

Regards,
Bob Johnson
Fond du Lac, WI

Greetings All!

I wanted say thanks to the great LSF gang who put together a wonderful
week and made my two days as Unlimited CD smooth and simple.  It's been
6 years since my last NATS and it sure was great to see old friends,
make new ones and simply get back into the environment that comes about
from having that many glider guiders in the same space doing the same
thing.   Next year I need to go back and fly too!

Good Health and Good Lift!
Mark Nankivil
St. Louis, Missouri