Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 14:03:18 -0500
From: "Jim Deck" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "RCSE" <soaring@airage.com>
Subject: RES not for the "elite"

   Hmm... according to Mr. Stump, those who fly RES are only there to "get
their chance at the podium" - fliers eager for a scrap of the fleeting fame
that comes from getting "wood'.  What does that say about the Nostalgia
fliers?  Sorry, Mike, some of us still enjoy the challenge of 3 channel
flying or seeing a gaggle of completely different sailplanes.  May we
apologize for taking away from 6 days of unlimited - not!
       Jim Deck