We had an MSL (Michigan Soaring League) contest in the Detroit area
today with the same kind of air. It was a hoot, all up or all down.
Too bad it was not MOM.

I did a speed 400 (Poly-Sergio) flight too kill time at the lunch
break and was speced oit to the point of "O crap, I am going to loose
it". It took five mimutes of the stick in the corner to get it into
view again. After a lot of flutter and soiled undies I was back at
landing pattern height. Up she went again for another nice flight
until the contest started again and I had to land and get serious.
Nice day!!!!!!!!!!!!

--
Jack Iafret
Home and Hobbies