Oh how perverse am I. I didn't like the thought of that "tongue" picture.
And yet I couldn't stay away and had to look at it. I'm ashamed at my lack
of will power.

However, I'm also relieved! The photo reveals that Tom is actually just
sitting on Jim's knee. And, only one tongue is protruding outward. Plus,
it's in more of a jubilant gesture in response to the assumed plane that he
is implied to be flying. Much more innocent, if not adolescent, than was
indicated by the initial verbal description.

This is good. I feel much better now. Thanks Jim for posting the photo.

But it definitely makes them look like foamie pilots! The rules for thermal
flying are very clear that that much fun is only allow under the most
constrained of circumstances. They were fortunate that an official was
nearby to witness their violation.  :-)

Bill Swingle