Thanks TK, I was going to post along the same lines, we all seem to get along around here.

The real serious electric geeks are out very early in the morning so they can fly their light wind stuff. Then the Northsider crew rolls, watch their show for awhile while we talk and setup. After we setup winches, then we co-exist on the field for awhile. Usually the wind picks up beyond their comfort level for a time and they watch our show. Sometimes we all fly together all day, it really doesn't matter, everyone gets along, cooperates and uses the freq. board.

TK and I helped a newbie last Sunday who came in and just watched us fly sailplanes for awhile...

After I broke out my electric Blade CP and flew it after the soaring session (electrics are still quite new to me). The gentleman saw this and brought out one of those RTF firefly foam models out of his car to help him test fly. You never know when I guy is going to turn out to be a new modeler. I think he was just waiting for us to finish the glider thing before taking a turn himself.