Same in our club, we need to show the parks people we are using the
land and if we don't I am sure they will find another group to use it.

We have had no problems with electrics and a lot of us are not flying
electric launched sailplanes, all the fun of sailplanes without the
winch hassle.

I am pushing F5J with Albuquerque rules and hope to have a contest
next year using them. Will decide on the unlimited jobs after we try a
couple and see what happens.

The Extreme F5J rules are next on the tryout list to see if we can let
all kinds of planes and motors fly in a contest and be fair.

Jack

--
Jack Iafret
Home and Hobbies