I prepared several different black and white outline, silhouette and color sailplane images that may be useful in designing business cards etc. Everyone is welcome to download and use the images at www.tmrcsailplanes.com/images/sailplaneclipart.jpg. If you send me jpgs of your sailplane in flight that is a dynamic and interesting angle, I can after getting a dozen or more different ones I can gang process them in photoshop and create some interesting graphic interpretations of these that can be useful too. Email them to me as attachments and put your name in the file name so we know which belongs to whom.

Tom
TMRC - "Home of the Schweizers"