The DARTS are holding the 4th annual LMR contest next Sunday, pilots'
meeting 10:00am.

We have been run 2 classes, Speed 400 Open and unlimited, 7 cell Nicad /
Nimh.  Run times will be generous, soaring task will depend on the
weather, but typically runs between 8 and 10 minutes after shut off.
We'll fly at least 3 rounds, rest depends on fliers' consensus.

The Speed 400 class is just that - any plane you want, as long as it's