Lots of pilots that donate their time at Nats helping the cause, participate as well... it is done all the time. 8-)

Please don't reverse it on me, I applaud Sheldon's Nats work, I just want to see him fly there too. Every year he tells me, "Next year, Jimmy".

BTW, I have never seen Sheldon fly a sailplane... yet I spend at least a week a year doing that around him. 8-) (I have seen him fly electrics and a helicopter)



At 04:39 PM 8/15/2005, Dan Kitching wrote:
- Sheldon is to busy working at the NATS to participate in the stick wiggling (this should be applauded!)

Jim
Downers Grove, IL
Member of the Chicago SOAR club, and Team JR
AMA 592537    LSF 7560 Level IV   R/C Soaring blog at www.jimbacus.net

RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe" and 
"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe 
messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off.  Email sent from web based email 
such as Hotmail and AOL are generally NOT in text format

Reply via email to