To: "rcse" <soaring@airage.com>
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2005 6:45 AM
Subject: RE: [RCSE] Teaching a kid

Hi Jeff,

I think Sal at Northeast Sailplanes still sells the Victory at
www.nesail.com, check out www.hilaunch.com for info on the RESolution
(if it's not on Nesail, too).

I've seen both at quite a few contests, and they can be pretty
competitive - certainly a big step up from a Spirt.

Good luck,
Brent

*I'm guessing a bit, those sites are all blocked here.....