Hi all,

I'm looking into making the switch from HLG slopers to big thermal
ships. Being my first big thermal plane, I'm not eager to break the
bank on a $1000 plane - but after hanging out with my local soaring
club for awhile, I'm confident I can handle a "complex" plane.

So, I'm looking for a used plane in good condition. Minor cosmetic
defects / dings are fine, but I'm not interested in damaged models.

The planes I'm particularly interested in are:

Art Hobby "Big Sky"
Laser 2/3
Victory C/SE
Bird of Prey C

RCSE was highly suggested by many long-time flyers in my local club;
but it seems to have died out and gotten "scattered" (Air Age pages,
Yahoo! Group, here, etc)...  Going to post here just to cover the
bases; but info on this situation with RCSE would be appreciated!

BTW, I'm going out of town tomorrow for a week-long business trip; but
will be ready to buy when I return.

Thanks, take care,

--Noel

--