From: Daryl Perkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "James V. Bacus" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [RCSE] New USA F3J team
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 17:20:32 -0700 (PDT)

1) Tom Kiesling
2) Joe Wurts
3) Skip Miller
4-Alt.) Craig Greening

This is confirmed. I was there. Brutal conditions.
Nice job guys! Thanks to the hosting club. They did a
great job amidst tough conditions, wind changes,
thunderstorms, etc...

TK has been practicing... A LOT... and it shows.

JW - well, he's Joe. He just doesn't screw up.

Skip - had to be the radio and some sort of deal with
the Devil ... ;-)

Guys - I had a blast! Had some tough breaks, but I
can't fly any better than that. (If you have a
choice... don't get the lane next to TK.... ) ;-)

The Insanity flew amazingly well in these conditions.
I didn't know if the bagged version could even take a
F3J tow. It did great in the downwind. I was planning
on molding it had I made the team. May have to do it
anyway. I didn't see any model I would have rather
been flying. TK's model, very impressive also. A
handmade Supra I think.

All in all, a well run contest, and a good time. Nice
to see so much interest in the FAI tasks these days.
(Shut up Chuck... ;-) )

Since I haven't seen it posted here yet, here is what
I heard from
Jimbo
and TK travelling on their way back home.  Of course
this is
unofficial.

1) Tom Kiesling
2) Joe Wurts