Guys,

I have received many offers for different adjustable and or releasable tow
hooks which I appreciate and may have to go with, but I am really trying to
find one of the old original hooks for my Aquila.  I am wanting to keep this
plane as stock as possible.  It was not purchased for contesting.  I have
always wanted one since they came out back in the 70's but have not had one
until now.  This is going to be a plane just for having fun with on a lazy
afternoon.

See Ya,

Pat