From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -  "Lots of folks complained about all the ads - me, I always felt it was the  most comprehensive/convenient comparative shopping reference out there (and some  good columnists and designs over the years).  I'll miss it  (particularly since I just renewed in May!).  Good  Lift!"

We lost a LOT more when Model Builder went down!!  Bill Forrey's first full coverage of the IHLGF (always GREAT contest write-ups)  went down at the press .  I had two articles and a slope design article in the wings AND had just renewed for two years :-( !!  Nothing has been the same since RCSE.  Some will remember, however, the early months-couple of years of incessant flame wars that accept for the MAN at MAN would have been it's undoing.  I miss Model Builder VERY MUCH and I miss the ole'RCSD of Jan & Jer as much.  (And don't forget when Herk Stokley retired from Flying Models that was the last of this club in that rag, too.)  I long ago exercised my opinion with the other rags for lack of RC soaring material.  OTOH I wouldn't want to go back for what we have gained!  AH! Progress!  Has it's downside, always: tis'human :-) !!  I am continually thankful for what we do have!!  It has been so much more in many ways!!  SO!! "Thank You!!" Michael & "Thank You!!" B2-RCSD for continuing to carry on.  --Sky Pilot

Paul Clark, SKY PILOT, Osaka, Japan    (AMA # 53 777 1)
http://www.jesus4greaterasia.com/
http://www.kcat.zaq.ne.jp/skypilot/   (dated)
SKY PILOT'S HANGAR--RCHLG-DHL AFICIONADO

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.