Deal.  Can you make our aerotow?

BTW - All the pictures of me look like I'm participating in some bizarre Sailplane Stations of the Cross tableau.

Lee

----- Original Message ----- From: "James V. Bacus" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <soaring@airage.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2005 10:19 PM
Subject: Re: [RCSE] JR Aerotow Photos

OK Lee, you better watch out when I have a camera in hand...

(I don't know why, but they asked Jimbo and I to take our hats off while getting photographed, I see no one else got asked to do it that way. It might be some sort of initiation thing or something...) 8-)

Thanks to all the JR people that put this disk together, wonderful memories.