If this is the Space I think it is, I had it built for him when I
imported HKM products. Daryl can confirm if it is the same one... With
the specific custom spar and skin layups, it would have had a street
value of about $1500.00. (Airframe only). Stabs also are a special layup
with carbon skins. There is not another one like it in the world.
An unbelievable value at the price Daryl is asking.
Heck if I had a winch, I would buy it back. ;-)
JD

Endless Mountain Models
http://www.scalesoaring.com