Hi all,

Sheldon has loaned me his bagged wing Victory C and it's ready to go, except for CG and control throws. Does anyone have one of these flying, I'm looking for a close CG to start with before I fling it at the sky.

The tow hook on this one is not adjustable, and is already installed, so I'd like to get the CG close.

Thanks
   Dan