To: "soaring" <soaring@airage.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 27, 2005 9:36 PM
Subject: CVRC is still taking Entries and Second Entry is now open

For those that are coming to CVRC Fall Soaring Festival the Club has opened up the contest to allow pilots to fly in all 3 Classes. Open, 2 Meter, RES. You can contact me or just send me anther entry form or also go to the club site and on to PayPal. Please make a note that this for a "Second/Third Entry" on the form some where. All Second and Third Entries are $35.00 Please list as many Channels as you can
Larry Taylor KF6JBG
CD for the Visalia Fall Soaring Festival
2005  Oct 1st & 2nd
Home: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Club: www.cvrcsoaring.com