I would think that I will leave that to our winners best wishes.  As others have pointed out, there are many other priorities out there right now.

Marc

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 7:53 PM
Subject: [RCSE] "Okay, I'll start the party! Our Cajun in distress needs RC gear"

I'll be sending him my Organic, ready to fly, but likely he'll need a RX and TX.

I won two JR 368's for High Point Champ at MidAm this past weekend in Lexington Kentucky (Thanks Paul for providing the opportunity for me to brag about that once more! :)

So I'll be installing them in the Organic, but he'll need a TX and RX, a new 9303 would work I think pretty well.
I'll bet you that one of the OVSS Series High Point Champs who would normally get a JR9303 would be just as happy to get a Thankyou from JR for pre donating theirs to Paul.

Just a thought, what do you think Marc Gellart and John Diniz?

Gordy