Guys,

I hesitate posting this, as it is a rather shameless
plug for my favorite radio company and one of their
new products.... but I think it's nice to finally have
another quality option for servos. JR has pretty much
owned the market for wing servos in the past few
years. I just rec'd this unsolicited email from a
friend of mine, who had been building out my newest
Insanity, and as such, was exposed to the prototype
servos I've been running. He has since purchased the
production versions:

">i put a new Airtronics digital servo in one flap and
left the brand X servo in the
> other.
> using a 4 cell pack.
>
> *the airtronic servo looks twice as fast.
> *i put a one lb. weight on the trailing edge right
by the control
horn,
> the brand x servo wouldn't move it, the Airtronics
would.
> *trailing edge is tight with no movement with the
Airtronics digital, the brand x has a
ton
> of slop.
> *The Airtronics is .030 skinnier too.
>
> I just found my new servo from now on.
> I just ordered 20 from Tower.
> with there little coupons they knocked off $80.
bucks!"

This is just one individual's experience with the
servos. Your results obviously may vary. He seems
pretty happy. He was a staunch brand x supporter
before these servos.

I'll be the first to admit, that Airtronics has lagged
behind in the area of product development for both
servos and radios in the past few years. They are very
strong in the car market. These servos demonstrate a
commitment to remaining a player in the years to come.
We also have a new radio coming. I can't wait for that
one....

Next time you're ready to order some servos, consider
the new Airtronics digitals. Let us all on the
exchange know what you think - pros and cons. I think
the part number is 94671Z. Sounds like a zip code...
;-)

Thanks for the bandwidth,