John

You know it is funny, but the Airtronics guy's say that they wished I
flew JR...Go figguer ???

Your numbers do not match up with what I was told...
But the 368 has been a great servo for me and I have 368's with over 500
hours of flight time on them with in my Icon armada.  I have had only had
five failures sense the 368 hit the shelf's.  Which is pretty darn good
one broken gear and the others just quit moving from old age and abuse so
I could not complain at all...not that you would listen to me anyway.
Also some of these were the first 368's to hit the general market so
there are always fuzzy stuff in the first few....lol
The only servo that has done me as good are those darned blue thang's and
the 141's...

I did a weight lift test and the Airtronics could lift more than the 368
could so I just assumed that the Airtronics was stronger...MY BAD...

Dr. Danny Williams
Colorado Springs, CO

Bad Roads bring good people, and good roads bring bad people.