Dave you are creeping me out here. Bella Abzug?

Justin -

V or cruciform (neat word, huh?) tails both work well if properly designed, trimmed well, and flown well.

V tails are harder for some designers that aren't used to them, and they require more effort to trim out well.

There may be some weight or efficiency benefits for a V tail, but they aren't enough for me to detect in the air.

I've given up on them because they are a bitch to pack.

happy trails - Rob Glover

Justin,

For us old geezers, it kinda comes down to a choice between ogling Kathy
Ireland or Bella Abzug.

- Dave R