Hi all,

I'm new to this sport/hobby but am already hooked bad! Just about
done
building my first plane and there's another on it's way in the mail
(thanks to this group).

Now I need a radio and have read/heard good things about the JR 8103.

Anyone willing to part with one at a reasonable price - please send
details to me directly.

Thanks.
Cyn