At 04:14 PM 9/8/2005, you wrote:
  Be really suspicious if he invites you slope soaring as he
will expect you to stand by for 8 hours while he completes the slope task!!
    Good luck to you, Gordy.
        Jim Deck        LSF Secretary

Not me. I won't stand on a slope for 8 hours for my Level 5 slope task. so why would I do it for Gordy.

Chuck Anderson