YIPPEE! :-)

I can't wait to go to the web page to gloat over all of you who haven't made it yet...and to envy off of you who have finished LSF5 !

I was thinking about it tonite during our club nite of soaring, there are a bunch of things I have done in soaring, theres....hmmn, nope guess I pretty much have been there and done that....I even beat Gordy :-)

Well maybe there a few things left :-)

Thanks guys for sharing the fun!  Visalia or bust...right after Acapulco's beaches this week, and LA beaches the next week and well beaches pretty much are my future...yep...work. :-)

Gordy