I have 2 kits that I'll probably never get around to building, so thought I
would offer them on the exchange first and local club list server first.

1.  LJMP (Larry Jolly Model Products) Comet.  This is a cross country sized
plane, 14.75' wingspan, Eppler 205 airfoil, built up wing/stab/rudder,
fiberglass fuse.  This is a big plane, the box of wood/plans/hardware weighs
around 6 pounds and the fuse is about 6' long.  I would prefer local pickup or
I could deliver to Visalia.  $350 plus shipping.

2. Bob Sealy Ultima.  This is an unlimited class sailplane, balsa skinned foam
wings/stab/rudder, fiberglass fuse with nosecone.  Airfoil is Selig 4061 (the
Selig-ized Eppler 214), kind of slow but very efficient in lift.  Wing is three
piece with bolt on main and plug in tips.  Stab is two piece T-tail.  $225 plus
shipping.

Contact me offline at phone or e-mail below.

Jim Thomas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(916) 984-5123