Guys,

Thanks for all the replies regarding my search for 48" music wire.  I
have a lot of responses both on RCSE and private.

Thanks again!

Shawn--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Mark Drela <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You can get dead-straight hard stainless steel wire from
> www.smallparts.com in 60" lengths.  Not quite as hard
> as piano wire, but pretty close.  The drawback is that
> the 0.06" size is about $12 a piece, plus an extra
> oversize shipping charge.
>
> They also have loose coils of hard stainless wire, but only up to
> 0.043" diameter.  This stuff is vastly cheaper at $4 for 30 feet.
>

> RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.
Send "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in
text only format with MIME turned off.  Email sent from web based
email such as Hotmail and AOL are generally NOT in text format