Last weekend I spent a night on a local lake, Eagle Lake for those who might
care.
The trip had nothing to do with flying BTW, so naturally I brought a slow
flier to play with in the morning the wind was nearly none existent do I
took my little plane down to the beach. I flew for a short while and enjoyed
it allot. So, I'm wondering what's so attractive about flying over the
water? I had no aerobatic capability and couldn't do any stupid foamie
tricks yet, I had a great time. I can only blame the environment of flying
over the water. Now I'm wondering what it is that holds so much allure about
it

Bill Swingle
Janesville, CA