Darwin N. Barrie wrote:
WORLD SERIES OF SOARING

By committee lets select 15 from the Left, 15 from the Right. Mississippi River is the divider.

Just a thought, but if you're going to call it the "WORLD SERIES" of anything, shouldn't we invite the rest of the world to play?? Otherwise we could just call it the US Gran Prix of Soaring. Kind of like the old Master's of Soaring contest, but with money on the line.

This is not as odd an idea as it sounds, despite it coming from Darwin!! Giant Scale Aerobatics had the Tournament of Champions (TOC) and those boys played for some SERIOUS DOUGH, like $50K for the winner!!!

WEM