Maurice (and others) did this last year on Sunday morning.  Since he is in our club, several of us from SSJSS attended his service as much as a show of support as anything.  All our club members that attended, got our times on Sunday.  Coincidence?????  Maurice, I'll try hard to be there on Saturday AND Sunday.  I need all the help I can get!

> I saw your message on this list as positive to those who worship as well
> as for those that don't. Knowing what's happening at the flagpole at
> 7:15, if I was offended by this kind of activity I would simply plan to
> be elsewhere. On the other hand, if I wanted a moment of worship I
> would know to be there.
>
> Either way, it's a good thing.
>
> -Ben

George Gillburg