BTW, Has anyone know of the frequencies we are on??

It's 2 weeks away, and I don't want to be changing them in the hotel before the meet.

thanks,

Chris

As I understand it, Larry is having to do all the data entry himself to get the entry info ready for flight group assignment. The flight groups are assigned by two volunteers from the SSJSS who do it so all the pilots are separated from their timers. As soon as we get the info, we'll get it sorted out and back to Larry. If they had cut off the entries on August 1 like they used to do, this would all be done by now.