 Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2005 7:34 PM
 Subject: Fall Fest Question

 Gentlemen,

First, I apologize for sending this to all of the CVRC Officers but I have no other recourse.

I have been trying to contact Larry Taylor. All attempts have been unsuccessful. Below is an excerpt from the original e-mail I sent on Tuesday 9-13 with copies to Leonard Reed (also unanswered) as well. If the club is unable to refund my monies, all I ask is for someone from the club to clarify this.

Several inquires have also been made to RCSE on Larry's whereabouts and the lack of information flowing regarding the Fall Fest pilot roster & frequency listings.

Please forward this note to someone (?) in the CVRC organization who can answer my query on behalf of the club.

 Thanks,

 Dan Werner - AMA 17930

I've received a call from my doctors' office with some rather disturbing news. I just recently had some tests done for a stomach ailment and the results were not good. As such, I'm scheduled for surgery early next week. The doctor stated that the recovery time will be rather lengthy. As such, I'm going to have to cancel my attendance at the Fall Fest. I'm not sure at this time if a refund would be in-order but would be much appreciated. I paid via PayPal ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

 Thanks for your consideration,

 Dan Werner - Santa Clarita Soaring Association, AMA 17930, 661/251-8100