I just saw a $1000 bird bite the dust a couple weeks ago.  The solenoid
stuck and ripped the plane out of the pilots hand and cart wheeled
toward
the turn around.

Two solenoids are not the full answer though.  You will need a device
detect a bad solenoid before it will bite you.

I have two sound led boxes in stock ready to send you one.  At $35 +
insurance $1.60 it is a small price compared to the plane it saves.
The
sound is real sensitive and will warn you of intermittent solenoids as
well.
The bright LEDs tell you which solenoid.

I take paypal, checks, and MO