From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <Soaring@airage.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2005 7:36 PM
Subject: RE: [RCSE] travel boxes

> As a suggestion, go to Home Depot, or local Hardware store, and get one of
those Cardboard Cement post pouring tubes.

> Fairly inexpensive, and all you have to do is make sure the diameter fits
the wing chord or tailfin, and you can cut some plywood ends and screw them
in as inserts.    Kinda a one use item, but might work.  Mark Smith , and
thatis along time ago, used stovepipe exhausts to do the same thing for his
old windfrees.

> BTW, I use the tubes in  my 4-runner to side my wings and fuses in when I
am on the road.  Cheap, and you can pile stuff on top while still not
crushing the plane parts.

> Chris

made.One firm in chicago would do it for about $50 becasue they have a
cadcam system to cut the cardboard.

>   Im not looking for alum cases yet. The skiboard carriers are expensive.
>
>   Any ideas helpful
>
>   Dr Bill Snow
>   Cleveland Ohio
> RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News. Send "subscribe" and
"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Please note that
MIME turned off. Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL are
generally NOT in text format