Title: Super V 100 wings for sale

I’ve got a Condor fuse that I’ll throw in with the wings for an additional $75.  All you would need to do is make a set of stabs and you have yourself a good entry level full house sailplane or a great primary or backup ship.

From: George Voss [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2005 12:54 PM
To: RCSE
Subject: [RCSE] Super V 100 wings for sale

I have a set of old, but new 7037 Super V 100 wings.  These were built by the master himself, Mark Levoe.  The wings are light for their size due to the type of lay-up he used, but they are certainly strong enough for a spirited ZOOM launch.  The tops are white and the bottoms are sort of a dyed red.  They look sort of transparent red.  Personally I’d paint the bottoms but that’s certainly up to the new owner.

There are a few minor handling marks, but the wings are plenty strong!  $300 shipped.

George