From: David Register [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2005 1:46 PM
To: Soaring@airage.com
Subject: [RCSE] Re: Bob HLG

Soaring@airage.com wrote:

>From: "Bill Swingle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
>    <soaring@airage.com>
>Subject: Re: [RCSE] Foameron  "memory lane"
>
>Joe's not too widely known but he's famous to me and many others. I loved
>the Foameron and his HLG called the "Bob". Genius designs that were made
>with the simplest of materials. Cheap materials, easily constructed yet his
>kits performed well. Genius!

AMEN!

Bob was a great little ship for it's time. Really worked, rugged enough,
easy to build, easy to fix. Great entry for javelin flying. There's an
old review in RCSD, somewhere around 1998 I think. Got some pictures in
my 'Bob' file. Clear tape over extruded foam for the wing - who'da thunk it!

Where did the 'Torque and Recoil Club' moniker come from?

- Dave R
"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that
MIME turned off.  Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL
are generally NOT in text format