At 07:18 AM 9/17/2005, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
De-solv-it (similar to goo off but better) Takes off sap and non-waterbased stains. Soap and water for mud stains. A good paste wax will work also.

For those interested, I did an article on De-Solve It for RCSD, it was the best Citrus cleaner that I found for removing wing hinge and joint tape too. Post me a note off line and I'll send you a copy.
Just wasn't sure it would work on sap.
Gordy

You know, I've never been able to find that here in California. BTW, is it foam-safe?