Hi Noel,

Servo City has almost any kind of connector you could think of and they are also a Hitec dealer. Their service is really good and shipping has been extremely fast.

Their website is at www.servocity.com

Happy flying,

Jimmy
www.jtmodels.com

Hi All,

So I bought some really nice NiMH Tx batteries for my HiTec Optic6, thinking that they would be a great replacement for the cheap NiCd's that come with the radio... Unfortunately, the folks that made the packs used 3-pin Servo connectors instead of the small 2-pin white connectors that HiTec uses on their transmitter batteries.

According to HiTec's website, they have the part I need (part #54803 "FEMALE TX BATTERY CONNECTOR W/PIGTAIL") - but I can't seem to find this in any local store or on any major hobby-chain website.

Anyone know of a supplier that has this part?

Thanks!  Take care,

--Noel