"ROBERT M GELLART" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I have been surprised that no one has said anything...

You should have joined us on RCGroups.com for our live, as-it-happened
discussion:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=418866

By now the thread has passed through its "wow, what a great job by that
pilot" phase and is beginning to see some "overhyped by the media, really no
big deal" comments.

Mike
--
                      _____