I recently purchased a couple slope planes (composite wings/fiberglass
fuselage).  The Shrike from Sky King R/C Products is a cool slope plane with
pivot wings (pitcheron).  The second plane is the Snipe C that also has
pivot wings (wingerons) and it is still listed on Northeast Sailplanes
website.  Both should be great on light slope lift days but will perform on
brisk slope wind days even without ballast.  I like the speed and aerobatic
abilities of wing twister planes and I should have the Shrike ready for duty
soon.  The Snipe is next in line.

Aloha to all on RCSE,

Al Battad