Millard,

Do you know how many amps is your variac rated for?  I'm looking for a 10 amp unit.

Thanks for your time.

Brian Molloy

 Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 06:03:32 -0400
From: "Scott [US], Millard C." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Soaring@airage.com>
Subject: Variac Power Supply For Sale

I have a for sale a VARIAC type power supply. This unit is ideal for ="">operating a foam cutting unit.
I am asking $20.00 for this unit with additional $5.00 UPS shipping =
charge. Please clilck on the link below to see a picture of this unit. =
It has been tested on the bench and is working properly. Voltage is =
ajustable from zero to 120 AC . Cutting bow can be simply pluged into AC =
socket on the side of unit to power it up. Please send email reply if =
interested.    =20

http://users.firstva.com/millards/WEBDOC1_files/transformer%20mod.1.jpg

Thanks
Millard Scott