Thanks for all the campsite suggestions, “be my timer!” inquiries and other invites, guys…

I will try an get a camp site up towards the foothills (by lake Kaweah), which was my wife’s intention all along.  Barring that, we may come back down to the flying site.

As far as the weekend goes – unfortunately my wife needs to be back home Friday night, so unless I want to bail out on her on my anniversary to stick around for a “model airplane contest”, I’ll probably be on the road before 1-2PM Friday.   Weirder things have happened, though, so it’s not impossible that I’d stay Friday night too.

I hope to see some of you Friday morning; I’ll be on my dark-blue Honda ST1300, my wife on her bright green Kawasaki Ninja.