So I go to check my intinerary today about 5pm for my flight out tomorrow, only to find that Yahoo, screwed up the date, and I have missed my flight.

So instead of flying out of Louisville in the morning, I am now sitting in Cincy, and the $400 I spent on the first ticket is gone and the new ticket plus one way rental car to get here, is now an extra $750, moving my Visalia experience to a little over $1150.

So whatcha think, Visalia's Fall Festival is a great place to go?...worth the money for sure.

See you guys there about 1:30pm tomorrow.
Gordy