Awesome air in Big D today. Took the day off to get in a little warm-up for
the TNT next weekend. Hope you guys plan on attending and I look forward to
seeing all that come. The weather has finally broken and the temps were in
the 70's with light winds. It was overcast early, but the lift was
surprisingly prevalent. I flew three times with no flight less than 11
minutes on the Eraser.

My question is this, I have a four cell 1650 milliamp NiMH in the airplane.
I flew for 1 hour 28 minutes and put the battery on my West Mountain Radio
CBA when I arrived home. At 1.6 test amps the battery had 1.2 AmpHr.
remaining. How safe is this set-up for a level V 2 hour attempt? Not being
an EE type it looks OK to me if you keep the battery topped up and hit it
early.

Mark