Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2005 10:25 AM
Subject: [Scale-Soaring] What Battery Size for 1/3 scale Salto

Dear Group,

I am soon to be flying an aerobatic 1/3 scale Salto (v-tail) with 8 servos( 4 working all the time). I will be using old airtronics vision with PCM receiver on 4.8 volt.
Question is what is a good receiver battery set up?

A six volt 3600 mAh (5 cell)with a 5.0 voltage regulator, or a 5000 mAh (4 cell 4.8v) ?
What is a safer way to go?
What are you in this group using.

Good Lift to All,

Craig